Monday, October 20, 2014

Special Visits Part 1

As I go around to churches, I have the opportunity to share about what is happening with Christian Education in West Africa.  I get to do this by speaking in churches during a Sunday service, but I also have opportunities to engage on more personal levels.  Two highlights of the last few months include:





 I had the privilege of joining this prayer group which prays regularly for their church - and that includes their missionaries.  It was a delight and encouragement to know I am supported in this way.








I also had the privilege to join this youth group.  We engaged in dialogue about different challenges encountered in daily life in Nigeria, but also had a fun "village life" relay - complete with carrying water and backing babies!

No comments: