Monday, November 17, 2008

Articles from Nov. Letter

Why the title "Walking with West Africa"?

“God is doing something in Nigeria”, was a comment shared by a teacher at a recent “Prayer Altar for Christian Education” in Abuja, Nigeria. God is already moving and working among His people. When I enter into the world of another, I do not have all the answers, nor am I doing it all right. In my serving as a Christian Education Consultant, I have much to learn from God’s people in West Africa. Thus, it is my prayer that we as North Americans walk alongside believers in the culture we are encountering. I pray that we may listen, learn, and grow together.


Financial Update: Engaging in ministry in-volves so many things! God has blessed me with YOU! I thank God for your prayers and support, both through care and finances
My annual financial goal is $55,000. To date approximately $10,000 has been raised! Thank God with me for His faithfulness in providing, and pray with me for continued support in order to meet this goal. With two months left until returning to Nigeria, I am eager to see this number rise!

No comments: