Monday, October 5, 2015

Walking with Mrs. Bankole



My name is Olusola Bankole (Mrs.) I am an educator and run a Christian school as the Director.  I am passionate about Christian education because that is the heart beat of God. It also helps to enhance what Christian homes are doing with their children especially in this perverse generation when right is taken for wrong and bad is replacing good in the perspective of the 'secular' world.  The biggest challenge I see is uninformed parents who get carried away by the 'bling, bling' around and forgets that they will give account of God's Heritage in their care. They usually discountenance quality for popularity.

Leading a regional prayer altar meeting


















My dream for education in Nigeria is to see education leaders and those at the helm of affairs who truly understand that education system of a nation is the full description of all other systems.  To bring about transformation, we need more effective Christian schools to take over the land and education authorities that are ready to give it their best shot without just paying lip service or window-dressing things. They should also be willing to acknowledge the overall impact of quality education in Nigeria. I am working in the grace of God to provide the best of Christian (quality) education for all the children in my school. I also gladly offer to help out in other schools.

Sheila has been a source of great support to my work especially in the area of setting things right as a Christian School. She has also been a faithful friend who always wants to see Christian education and the Christian Teacher adequately equipped to do outstanding job.  I learnt organization and adequate preparation from Sheila. She is always planning ahead and putting all the little things in place before any event to avoid rush.

Pray that the Lord keep making His help available and providing resources for me to carry out the Kingdom Mandate.


At Mrs. Bankole's school

With principal at school

No comments: